Shadow Warrior 2 Patch 220.127.116.11 Adds New Holiday Event
Shadow Warrior 2 by developer Flying Wild Hog recently unveiled its Way of the Wang DLC. Now, the developers have implemented a brand new patch that adds a holiday event, bug fixes, and more. The holiday event is an interesting one, with players given the ability to aid Lo Wang in his quest to gather lost Christmas gifts.
The Shadow Warrior 2 holiday event is only available for a limited
In addition to the holiday event, patch 18.104.22.168 adds the following fixes (text courtesy of Flying Wild Hog):
- Added gem filtering.
- Fixed inventory
- Added option for canceling conversations using “Escape” on
keyboardor “B button” on gamepad.
- Fixed calculating multiline label size.
- Added hiding client hud after a challenge.
- Fixed gem crafting exploit.
- Fixed an issue with embedding elemental gems.
- Fixed an input bug that could occur after dying in challenges while in menus.
- Fixed crafting gems that are restricted to weapons.
- Various stability fixes.
- Fixed a possible crash after using explosive bolts.
- Fixed “Lock in first person” screenshots.
- Fixed “screenshot” command in photo mode. Fixed exposure increasing.
- Slight improvements to double jump.
- Fixed teleporting after loading bug.
- Weapon history fixes.
The Shadow Warrior 2 holiday event is only available for a limited time, so be sure to hop into the game and complete the mission! In addition, you can purchase Shadow Warrior 2 on Steam to find out what all the hype has been about.
For more indie game news here at Indie Obscura, be sure to check out some of our previous features including Friday the 13th: The Game's move into closed beta, the recently revealed minimum PC requirements for Yooka-Laylee, and learn how to delete a save file in Astroneer.